Dunderry

Founded 1890

Co. Meath

About Dunderry

Name: Dunderry GAA Club

As Gaeilge: Dún Doire

Founded: 1890

Serving: Parishes of Robinstown, Dunderry & Kilbride.

Club Colours: Black & White.

Club Crest: Dun Doire is known as “The Fort of Oak” and we are represented by the Oak Leaf.

Club Presidents: Jack Devine, Tim Coffey, Joe Clarke, Philip Mulhare, Tom Feeney, Paddy Kavanagh, Frank Tuite, Eamonn Howley & Seamus Cregan (RIP)

Club Sponsors: Dunderry Fair.

Teams: Dunderry GAA Club currently caters for under 8 up to adult levels of Camogie, Hurling and Football.

Club Development: 2017 will see the opening of the second pitch in Dunderry GAA Club. This is predominantly for the Juvenile section of the club.
2017 will also see the opening of the Lorna Carty walking track, new lights, steps and a seated area for viewing the on field action as well as many more as we upgrade our club.

Download Clubify

Get live information for Club on the Clubify App

App Store Google Play