The National Club Draw 2018 has now been launched by Croke Park.
Dunderry GAA Club have received our allocation of tickets and we are calling on everyone in the parish to support this initiative.
Please see attached flier with details of the prizes for this year.This is a great opportunity for our club to raise funds and there is no costs associated with the draw for clubs.
100% of all proceeds are retained by the clubs and each club has an opportunity to raise a maximum of €20,000.
Tickets are €10 each and are printed in books of 5 tickets.
We will be running a local draw in conjunction with the National Draw. Every person / family who purchases a book of 5 tickets will be entered into a draw to win €500 cash.
The G.A.A. National Club Draw will take place on Friday, March 11th 2016, with the local draw made at the end of February.
There has been significant work carried out in 2017 to upgrade the GAA facilities in Dunderry, and with your help we will be able to finance the completion of a number of key projects to improve our club.
- Development of a community walking track around the pitches.
- Opening of the New Juvenile Pitch in Dunderry GAA Club
- Provision for a parking and viewing area beside the main pitch.
- Completion of the stairs and walkway at the main pitch.
- Installation of lights in the training field for all codes.
- Opening the fully equipped Gym in the clubhouse for all playing and non playing members.
Our 2018 committee will be in touch with as many of you in the parish as possible to explain more.
GENERAL DRAW QUERIES
Full details, along with the terms and conditions, of the G.A.A. National Club Draw 2018 can be found at www.gaa.ie/nationalclubdraw .